2016 Annual Meeting, Wednesday May 18
George Clark writes:
... The Annual Meeting and elections of directors and officers will be held on Wednesday evening, 6:30 PM at The Mill 185
in West Boylston MA. Please RSVP
if you plan to attend so that we can have the room set up appropriately. Plan is to order off the menu. Entrées run from $10-20 dollars, and is a mix of Italian American, Smokehouse, and American Comfort Food items.
- Open nominations for directors.
- Election of 3 directors. (Karl Barry, Richard Gammon and Chris Kosak terms are expiring.)
- Election of officers. ( Incumbents are: President, Jim Engberg, VP, George Clark, Clerk, Doug Malloy and Treasurer Karl Barry)
- Planning for events in the "flying season"
- Hangar flying and any other business.
We hope to see you there!
Also, it's that time of the year:
- Membership renewals are due. Please renew here!. Join/renew before May 30th for a $5 discount.
- Cessnas2Oshkosh will be conducting a formation flying clinic at ORH on June 4th. Open to Cessna and Bonanza pilots planning to fly the formation arrival into OSH.
_Back to: WebHome _
Back to: WebHome
- 04 May 2016